Racer Meeting is at 10 am, Race beings at 10:30. The kids will run first, then juniors, then the 10 lap Vintage Open, followed by the 100 lap race.
NEW ONE LUNGER 100 RULES FOR FEBRUARY 4, 2017
- Grand prix style track approx 1/2 mile per lap
- Le mans start for the 100 lap race only, with an option to start a half lap behind instead of the Le mas start
- Transponders will be used to count laps in the 100 lap race and will be provided on race day. There is a $10 transponder rental fee, and racers must leave a driver’s license in order to check out a transponder.
- Single and twin classes run the 100 lap race concurrently
- All racers are required to wear proper safety equipment (helmet, eye protection; Chest protectors strongly recomended)
- Tethers required in all classes
- Entry fee is $50 per team, plus a $10 transponder rental fee
SINGLE CYLINDER CLASS (100 LAP RACE):
- 1977 or older on VIN
- Racers 2 person teams 15 yrs or older only (Under 18 must have parent or guardian signature)
- Engine must match chassis
- Seat, ski, and track changes okay – OEM hard to find
- No jackshaft
- No modern skid-frames (suspensions)
- No factory race sleds
- NO Free Air sleds
- Hoods must stay on sleds
- One sled per team
- Transponder’s mandatory
TWIN CYLINDER CLASS (100 LAP RACE):
- All rules the same except:
- 500 cc limit
- No twin pipes
- 2 carbs okay
- MUST have sled number start with a 2
VINTAGE OPEN CLASS (10 LAP RACE):
- Single AND Twin cylinder division applies with exception:
- 1980 or older on VIN
- No modern suspension – need to match vintage
- Leaf spring only
- No liquids
NEW IN 2017: JUNIORS CLASS (3 LAP RACE):
- Racers must be 9-14 years old with Parent or Legal Guardian SIGN wavier and fill out race form.
- 1980 and older stock single cylinder up to 340 cc fan with HR or p to 32 mm carb -OR – 1980 and older stock twin cylinder up to 300 cc fan single carb
- No tuned pipes
- Leaf spring only
KID’S MINI SLED RACE CLASS (1 LAP RACE):
- Racers must be 8 and under with Parent or Legal Guardian SIGN wavier and fill out race form.
- Must be a small kid’s sled; ie: kitty cat or modern 120cc
TEAMS MUST BE ABLE TO PROVE VINTAGE OF SLED AND TEAM LEGALITY.
Legality of any sled or team will be decided on race day by vote of the racers or officials at the track.
If you have questions, please contact tech officials before registering.
Call: Mike Carrillo at 307-360-7954 or
Troy Bredthauer at 307-367-3551 or 307-749-9070 or
Patrick Ingram 307-231-6161
All race participants are REQUIRED to wear proper safety equipment